About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Friday 11 January 2013

Less is More Week 101 - Black, White and One Colour


It's been a while, (4 whole months in fact!), since I last blogged but I am back with an entry for this week's Less is More challenge which is black and white with a hint of one other colour.
This card has been CASed from a card I saw on Pinterest which I find is a fab source of inspiration. The card I CASed was a white on white design but I think the embossed lower black panel works well.
Since I last blogged back in Septemeber I have been busy with various ventures. I made some wedding stationery for a work colleagues' wedding in November, for which I received many compliements. I also started making jewellery; learning the basic techniques off the internet. I managed to teach myself how to make the very popular shamballa style bracelets which were well received amongst my family and friends.
Then, before I knew it, Christmas was upon us and I was busy making jewellery and other gifts for Christmas Fayres!
I really hope to get back into card making this year and get back into the blogging habit!
Bye for now Bloggers x
Dies: Stampin Up Sizzix Daisies#2
Embossing folder: Darice
Stamps: Waltzing Mouse 'Say it Loud'
Stash: yellow buttons


3 comments:

Chrissie said...

What gorgeous daisies Caggy... I love this card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

fab daisies

Sorry for my late visit!Thanks for Joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow, so Beautiful, I love the contrast of the colors, great design again!!! Amazing!!!

Greetings
Maria