About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Friday 20 July 2012

Less is More Week 76 - One Layer Challenge '3'

Another late entry from me this week for the Less is More challenge. It's been another stressful and hectic week for me with my Mom still very poorly in hospital. She has been through so much in such a short time but she is still fighting.
Took a journery over to Hobbycraft this week for the first time in ages and bought quite a few of their £1.00 stamps; this telephone being one of them. I was surprised by the quality of the stamped image considering they were only cheap. I simply stamped the image in 3 different colours; the double stamped 'hello' was a happy accident; think it makes it look quite retro; what do you think?

Stamps: Hobbycraft 'Vintage Phone', Hero Arts Sparkle Clear Designer Fruit
Inks: Versacolor cubes 'Heliotrope', 'Canary' and 'Opera Pink'

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Sweet card Caggy!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

SallyB. said...

I´m looking for this telephone stamp, like it, the colors too