About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Tuesday 1 May 2012

CAS-ual CFC50 - Flowers or Trees

I came upon the CAS-ual Friday challenge blog site via Less is More. Today's blog post is my first ever entry for this US challenge blog! This week's challenge is Flowers or Trees - soooooo many possibilities!  I ended up plumping for one of my favourite stamp sets 'Ashley's Blossoms' by My Cute Stamps.

                              

Stamps: My Cute Stamps 'Ashley's Blossoms',
Craftwork Cards 'Springtime and Sentiments
Inks: Versamark, Heat it Up Copper Embossing Powder
Embellishemnts: Adhesive stones

4 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Fabulous card ..... Stunning card .....
Hugs Sylvie
Gibraltar
Xxxx

Elaine coustley said...

your card is just so delicate I love it.x

Virginia L. said...

Love the monochromatic theme here! Your composition is superb! So glad that you found our CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog! Hope to see more of your beautiful work! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Cindy C. said...

So very pretty! Love it!