About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Sunday 25 March 2012

All shopped out!

Especially for Steph at Stamping & Sharing by Stephanie, here's a pic of the goodies I bought at the Hobbycraft show at the NEC yesterday.


Doesn't look much there considering how much I spent but I did get most things off 'my list'..... and some!  I seem to have gone a bit OTT on the stamp sets but I just had to have them all! Every other store seemed to be selling Memory Box dies, obviously the 'in' thing at the moment, but as far as dies are concerned all I bought was an Xcut nesting heart die and a Spellbinders Nestabilities (Labels Twenty) to go with a gorgeous Justrite stamp set; looking forward to playing with those. There were a few things I didn't get; Inkyliscious do some lovely, excellent value for money stamp sets, but the ones I wanted all sold out on the Thursday :( Will have to wait until pay day before I think about ordering them and another Spellbinders Nestabilities die I couldn't find.

No comments: