About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Thursday 31 March 2011

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

Had an exciting e-mail yesterday from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine asking for my address as they might be publishing a pic of a card I sent in to them on their letters page!  Whoop, whoop!   Watch this space.....

Also booked tickets this morning to go and see Mr Bryan Adams in December with me mucker K.  So far this year got Take That, Peter Kay, Sarah Millican and now Bry to look forward to.......oh and booked our holiday today as well (only a Sun holiday but still exciting) to sunny Bournemouth/Poole!!  Planning to take the girls to Peppa Pig World which opens in April on the edge of the New Forest which is down that way.....somewhere.

Gonna be a busy card-making weekend with Mother's Day on Sunday and 3 commissions to do by Wednesday, gulp.  Wish me luck :)

No comments: