About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Saturday 5 February 2011

18th Birthday Cards

What a stressful few days!  My YD poked my OD in the eye on Thursday morning, sent her off to school but when I picked her up her teacher told me she's been complaining it had been sore all day.  Took ourselves off to the drop-in centre where we waited for 2 hours before being told we needed to go the eye hospital!  Waited there for another 2 and a half hours!  Was diagnosed with an abrasion (cut) on her cornea and was given 4 lots of eye drops and an appointment for the following day!  Thankfully her eye is healing very well and there should be no lasting damage.  

These two cards for my niece's 18th were therfore made v quickly.


No comments: