About Me

"Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. " (Dave Barry, American writer and humourist)

Sunday 30 January 2011

Forever Friends candle for Niece's 18th


Been a bit poorly so not posted much this week but done a fair bit of crafting over the weekend so catching up.  This is a stamped image transferred onto a candle for my Niece's 18th birthday next week.  Hope she likes it!
This is an easel style post-it note holder for a work mate's relative who is bravely fighting cancer.  It's Summer Bloom decoupage and paper, a bit of ribbon and some buttons.  The sentiment reads " Just Because".

And finally some more CAS cards.  A Valentine's one for my SO (not sure he'll be amused that it's only C6 size but I think it's small but perfectly formed!), and a random "you are so ....sweet" card that I made because I wanted to use the strawberry paper and embellishment left over from a scrapbook page.



No comments: